Jet Ski, Flyboard, Water-ski or Wakeboard...YOU CHOOSE
Here is the Activity Voucher at Action Watersports.
Before you take to the water we give you a full safety briefing and tuition - beginners and experts are all welcome.
You can choose from:
Water-skiing or Wakeboarding - This is the ideal taster to the world of these highly addictive, adrenalin packed watersports. Prior to taking to the water, for either water-skiing or Wakeboarding, we ensure all questions are answered as we go through the dry land training, so the ideal gift for both 1st timers and experienced. We start on the water using a training boom on the side of our tournament water-ski boat. This allows for a more progressive and rewarding learning experience, with one-on-one tuition from our fully qualified boat driver. Our mission is for you to look amazing on the lake, all ages welcome from 3 to 80.
Flyboarding Experience - Fly like a super hero with jets attached to your feet. Our expert instructors will guide you through your 1st flight, giving you the opportunity to experience of cutting through the water like a dolphin. Our instructors are in control of you at all times – in this taster you may find yourself flying high or hovering just above the water if you prefer. There is a minimum age of 16 to fly.
This new sport will give you the biggest grin ever as you experience flying above the lake.
Jet Ski Rental - Get the ultimate adrenaline rush as you experience the thrill and excitement of powering across the water. The freedom of skimming across the water on one of our Yamaha Wave Runner Jet Skis is something you will never forget. There is a minimum age of 16 for individuals to drive the Jet Ski.
For your own safety on Jet Skis we require a £50 cash deposit per craft (Jet Ski) at time of rental, which is refunded subject safety rules being adhered to and the Jet Skis remaining undamaged by reckless behaviour.
All activities take about one hour to complete. This includes time for changing, safety briefing, tuition and 15 minutes water time.
As a British Water-ski Accredited Water-ski School and RYA Centre, Action Watersports specialises in offering Water-Skiing, Wakeboarding, Jet Skiing, Stand-up Paddle Boards and FlyBoarding in a safe, controlled but fun environment, on a private freshwater lake.
We supply all equipment including wetsuits and buoyancy aids so the ability to swim is not essential, many people enjoy the activities without being good swimmers.
If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to call us on 01797 321885 or checkout our website – www.actionwatersports.co.uk
Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Your Voucher will be delivered to you or to the recipient if you choose to specify the recipient's email address.
- There are no restrictions on when your voucher can be delivered. You can choose to have it delivered instantly or at a later date of your choosing.
- Delivery of your voucher by email is free of charge.
- You (or your recipient) will receive an email containing your voucher as you see it in the window above together with a link to download your Voucher at any time.
- Your Voucher is loaded with value and ready to spend in accordance with voucher usage terms.
- After placing your order you will receive a confirmation email that includes your order number together with a link to the Voucher if you need to print it.
- If you have specified a voucher recipient email address other than yourself you will receive notification to confirm when the voucher has been sent by email to your specified recipient.
Vouchers Expire After 12 Months - Refresh your expired voucher for an extra 6 months for a fee of £10 (For Vouchers up to £50) AND £15 (For Vouchers over £50)
Minimum age for Jet Skiing and Flyboarding is 16
Jet Ski £50 cash deposit per Jet Ski at time of rental
Pre-Booking is essential - please call 01797 321885